PRACTICE CLINICS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Smoking Cessation Clinic - Practice Nurse
- Ante Natal Clinic - Friday 9.00 am
- Post Natal Clinic - By appointment with GP
- Well Baby – Vaccinations Tuesday morning 11.15-12.15pm
- Diabetic Clinic - Weekly Clinic Arranged
- Well Woman – Smear Clinic (Practice Nurse/Treatment)
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Vaccination/foreign travel
- Obesity Management Clinics
- Family Planning
- Medicals by Appointment
- Asthma Clinic
- IHD Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Minor Surgery
All methods of family planning can be provided within the practice. Emergency contraception is available if necessary.
A range of immunizations are available. Please try to make an appointment with a nurse at least one month before traveling.
WANT TO STOP SMOKING?
Call for an appointment for our smoking cessation clinic, we will help you kick the habit.
Are you a carer for a relative or friend, if so could you let the G.P know and we can offer you support.
ARE YOU 65 OR OVER?
Have you had your flu vaccination?
Have you lost your Medical Card?
The receptionist will give you a form to complete. Return this to the address on the form and you will receive a duplicate medical card.