Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in what is happening at the surgery and local health developments?
We have recently set up the Holbrook Practice Patient Participation Group. We are a group of patients who care passionately about our NHS and want to support the Practice in providing the best possible service.
The primary aim our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is to actively develop an ongoing and interactive relationship between the Practice and its patients.
The PPG seeks to achieve this by:
- Supporting the Practice in providing information to patients about the Practice and local health care developments, particularly regarding self-care.
- Collecting patient opinions and experiences to help the Practice to evaluate and develop its service.
- Working together with other local PPGs to provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs, concerns and inetrests which will be vital for the development of new more appropriate local Healthcare services.
The PPG will do this by:
- Maintaining a noticeboard in the surgery waiting room, by regular contributions to the Practice website, sending out newsletters via email, etc.
- Actively seeking patient views via website, patient surveys, face-to-face interaction etc.
- Organising periodic meetings for patients to provide information and to seek views on important Practice and local health issues.
- Regularly meeting with the Practice to provide feedback obtained from patients, to discuss current developments and to make constructive suggestions.
- Participating in the regular Horsham Locality Patient Group meetings and other meetings relating to local health care issues.
If you are interested and would like to receive regular updates on what is happening please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for people who share our interest to join our small committee. This is not an onerous task. We would particularly welcome younger patients to ensure we represent a wide cross section of patient views.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.