Sickness Certificates

The first 7 days of sickness do not require a certificate from your GP. If your employer insists on a sickness form, complete a Self-Certification form, which can be found here

Please ask staff to issue the usual sick notes, NOT the GP's.

We do NOT do sick notes for suspected Coronavirus

Sick Notes do NOT need to be SIGNED. We will text them to you, as we do not want you to come to surgery to pick them up. You can print them or email them to your employer.

We are not allowed to write letters telling your employer that you should be allowed to work from home. That's your HR department's decision, based on what medical conditions you declare to them. If they don't believe you, we can write a letter confirming your medical problems for £30 in advance. We have been overwhelmed with such requests, understandably, and we cannot deal with them all.

Keep Your Details up to Date
Please do update your contact details ("Your Contact Details" box at the bottom of screen) with home & mobile & email. You will receive appointment reminders and occasional requests for information by text.


PHONE CALLS may be recorded for your protection.




For a list of common queries and frequently asked questions, the NHSUK website is a great place to start. This will help you decide if you can manage your child's problem at home, through the chemist or if you need to see your GP.  

In this day and age where the World Wide Web is so easily accessible, Internet safety is hugely important. This is not just for their safety in regards to accessing unsuitable material online or issues encountering strangers, but also the time spent on various devices and how it can affect sleep pattern and mood.

TB (tuberculosis) is an infectious disease that usually affects the lungs, although it can affect any part of the body.  

Allergies, although very common, can sometimes become exacerbated and very serious. There are blood tests that can determine exactly what allergies your child has.

We all worry about our children's development, below are some good links if you're concerned about your child's speech and language or literacy development.

Afasic  Ican  Literacy

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website