For your first appointment as a new patient please report to Reception
For existing patients you can book in as follows:
- For routine appointments - use the touch screen self-check-in system
- For the Duty Team - use the touch screen
- For the immunisation Clinic - use the touch screens
When you have booked in please note we have three waiting areas.
- The Doctors waiting room is to the left as you enter the Surgery on the ground floor
- The Nurses waiting area is to the right as you enter the Surgery. Please proceed along the green-floored corridor. You will see a list of Treatment rooms.
- The Upstairs Clinic Rooms are through the nurses waiting area on the first floor. Please proceed down the narrow green-floored corridor through the nurse waiting room through the door and up the stairs. Alternatively use the lift located at the entrance to the nurse waiting area.
If you are unsure where you should wait please check with the receptionist.