Notice: Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice if you’ve visited or travelled through mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, or Thailand and have symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath within 2 weeks of returning, or if you have symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath after being in contact with someone with a confirmed case of coronavirus. Please call NHS 111 instead.
You can read more about coronavirus on NHS.UK
You can see the doctors or nurses for appointments:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 09:00 – 11:30 and 16:00 – 18:00
(Read more HERE)
Appointment system - Covid 19 leaflet
To Make an Appointment
- You can phone the reception any time between 08:00 and 18:30
- Appointments can also be made in person
- Online (Read more HERE)
- The phone lines are busy around 08:00 and for non-urgent queries please ring later.
- We always retain some appointments each day.
- Other clinics take place throughout the day.
If you become unwell and need to see a doctor urgently:
- You can phone the surgery on 0207 740 4720 to either speak to a doctor.
- We will not be able to guarantee that you see your usual doctor but we will try to ensure you see one of the doctors or our nurse team (if appropriate) that day.
- You can also come in person and arrange an appointment.
- You may be able to see one of our doctors or be slotted in during the surgery but you need to be aware that you may need to wait till the end of surgery to be seen.
Please note that although the surgery remains open all day, our doctors and nurses are not in the building throughout the whole day.
The Surgery may close for staff training on some Thursday afternoons between 13:00 and 16:00.
If you wish to access online bookings please speak to our IT administrator as you will need a password and instructions on how to book online. CALL on 020 7740 4720.
Text Reminder Service
We operate a text messaging service to help remind patients of their appointments and also for specialist and urgent clinics so it is really important that we have your current mobile telephone number.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Failure to Attend Appointment and Lateness Leaflet