What is Systmonline?
“Systmonline” is a website which allows you to have access to our on-line services. These include:
- Arranging, checking and cancelling appointments (pre-bookable GP appointments and sexual health clinic slots) - (service is currently suspended due to Coronavirus please telephone 01509 277577 to arrange an appointment)
- Ordering and checking repeat medication.
- Updating your contact details.
- Viewing your GP health record
Systmonline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing you to access our services at your own convenience. Using on-line services could save you a trip, or phone call to the surgery. You can use Systmonline at home, at work or on the go – where ever you can connect to the internet. Systmonline mobile app is free to download on Android and iOS.
Once you are fully registered with the Medical Centre, you can register for access to the above services. Complete the application form below and email your form to email@example.com. You will need to provide two forms of ID including at least one photo ID.
The form will take five working days to process and you will then be issued with your log in details to register.
You will have 14 days from date of issue to complete your online registration. If 14 days pass and you do not complete registration online, your pin will expire and you will need to reapply.
Please note during the Autumn term, forms may take longer to process due to the amount of new students registering with the Medical Centre.
Please note this service is only available for over 16s.
Application Form for Online Access
Patient Online Access - Terms and Conditions
Online Patient Information Leaflet
Practice Policy for Patient Online Access
Having trouble with Systmonline?
There is now a guide for patients where you can:
• Trouble shoot common issues including messaging, signing in, booking appointment and repeat prescriptions.
For more information please visit: https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/help/help.html
Applications are one per patient. Acceptance of one member of a family does not imply acceptance of other/further family members.
Applications for on-line access will not be considered for patients who are under the age of 16.
Registration details and passwords can ONLY be released to the patient and not a third party.
Where access is refused this will be in writing. A reason will only be given at the discretion of the partners.
Patients with a history of none-attendance at pre-booked appointments (without cancelling) will not normally be granted access to on-line appointment booking, however the remainder of the facilities will be considered.
- It is only possible to have two appointments booked at any one time.
- On-line appointments booked are to be cancelled by the patient as soon as it is determined that it is no longer required.The practice will not allow misuse of the on-line system and will monitor usage by individual patients. Where it is considered that a patient is misusing the system or is acting in a way detrimental to the availability of the appointment system, or other facilities, a warning letter will be issued. Where the situation does not improve, or reoccurs access will be removed permanently and without further notice, at the discretion of the partners.
Repeat prescriptions may only be ordered where these appear on their repeat list, which is provided to patients on the tear-off portion of the last prescription issued. The request must match the repeat list exactly and must not be overdue.
Personal information updating is subject to validation after submission. Patients moving outside of the practice boundary area will be removed from the practice list in the usual way.
Approved access requests will be notified along with access instructions and a copy of these terms and conditions.