Welcome to Sunrise Medical Practice
Welcome to the Sunrise Medical Practice website. We aim to provide all of our patients with a comprehensive range of healthcare services covering one-off problems to longer term illnesses. Feel free to explore the site and find out how you and your family can benefit from our personal and professional approach to healthcare provision.
Please take the time to browse our site as we have endeavoured to supply all the information you require. If you have a query that is not answered within the site, please feel free to call us at the surgery and we will be only too pleased to help.
• To treat our patients promptly, courteously, with dignity and respect and in complete confidence.
• To give equal access to all regardless of gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, HIV positivity, working pattern, caring responsibilities, trade union activity or political beliefs – or any other grounds.
• To provide a high quality service.
• To value staff and have a common shared goal. This means being open, respectful, fair and accountable.
• To work in partnership with other primary care providers to deliver the best care for patients.
• To encourage lifelong learning and development of the team as a fundamental to good quality care.
"Your health is our business"
Repeat Prescription Queries
If you have a Repeat Prescription Query then please contact your pharmacy in the first instance. If you then still need to contact the practice then please fill in the ‘Repeat Prescription Queries’ consultation on the NHS App and PKB.
Do you have a disability - you can now view detailed access information about our practices. All access information has been collected in person by DisabledGo’s team of surveyors.
View information about Clifton Campus
(Site updated 27/06/2022)