We have Two Fantastic Ways Patients can
Interact with us Online:-
1. Patient Access - You can have your own login to access parts of your record online without the need to contact the practice for test results, booking an appointment or requesting your medication. See "Patient Access - How to Sign up" further down this page for more info.
Consult online with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day
- Request advice and treatment from our practice
- Get self-help advice for hundreds of common conditions
- Consult online with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day
- Advice from your GP online without having to wait for an appointment
Click 'get started' on the right, select self-help or consultation options and we will respond by the end of the next working day.
Patient Access - How to Sign Up (If you have already signed up, see lower down this page for links to your record)
"Patient Access" allows you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information please contact reception or ask next time you visit the surgery. Alternatively read the 'Its your choice leaflet', fill out the 'Access to services agreement' and bring two acceptable forms of Identification with you, all of which can be found below. If you don't have any identification please talk to us and we will help you sign up.
Patient access it's your choice leaflet
Acceptable forms of ID
Access to services agreement
PLEASE NOTE - You will need an individual email address and not a shared email address. If you share an email address you could consider proxy access please enquire about this at any of our reception desks.
Section for Existing Patients Already Signed up to Patient Facing Services