We have Fantastic Ways Patients can
Interact with us Online:-
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- Submit e-consults - it will prefill all your personal information for you.
Please download the app and register - available on both Apple and Android devices.
Consult online with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day
- Request advice and treatment from our practice
- Get self-help advice for hundreds of common conditions
- Consult online with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day
- Advice from your GP online without having to wait for an appointment
Click 'get started' on the right, select self-help or consultation options and we will respond by the end of the next working day.
Patient Access - You can have your own login to access parts of your record online without the need to contact the practice for test results, booking an appointment or requesting your medication. See "Patient Access - How to Sign up" further down this page for more info.
- Patient Access - How to Sign Up (If you have already signed up, see lower down this page for links to your record)
"Patient Access" allows you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information please contact reception or ask next time you visit the surgery. Alternatively read the 'Its your choice leaflet', fill out the 'Access to services agreement' and bring two acceptable forms of Identification with you, all of which can be found below. If you don't have any identification please talk to us and we will help you sign up.
Patient access it's your choice leaflet
Acceptable forms of ID
Access to services agreement
PLEASE NOTE - You will need an individual email address and not a shared email address. If you share an email address you could consider proxy access please enquire about this at any of our reception desks.
Section for Existing Patients Already Signed up to Patient Facing Services