The practice offers patients a number of ways to order a repeat prescription:
All Prescriptions take 48 hours (2 working days) excluding bank holidays. Prescriptions ordered on a Friday will be ready on Tuesday.
Prescriptions ordered on Friday will be ready after 2.00pm on Tuesday. When ordered the day before a Bank Holiday, collection will be after 2.00pm the second day of re-opening.
Anything ordered when the surgery is closed, will be ready for collection after 2.00pm, 2 working days from the date the practice re-opens.
- At Reception – Hand in the right hand side of your prescription, clearly marking the items required. Or ask Receptionist for a form, on which you will need to fill in the items you require.
- On Line – Login to systmOne and order your prescription. If you do not have any login details, please ask your receptionist for details to register.
- Pharmacy – Local Pharmacies operate a collection and delivery service for our patients, patients are requested to inform the pharmacy when prescriptions are ready to be collected.
- Via Post – You can also post a prescription request to us, again ticking the items that are needed. If you enclose a stamped address envelope we will return the signed prescription to you, however, we cannot be held responsible for any delays with the postal service, so remember to allow yourself enough time when ordering, to guarantee that you will not run out of medication.
- We are sorry but we CANNOT accept telephone requests for repeat prescriptions.
Please remember to order your prescription before you run out of medicine as the prescription will be ready in TWO working days [Excluding bank holidays and weekends].
All prescriptions ordered will be ready for collection after 2.00pm, 2 working days later. This means that if you place your order on Monday it will be ready on Wednesday after 2.00pm.
At times your medication may need to be reviewed and doctor may leave a message for you.
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.