Practice Mission Statement
We are a training practice and have doctors training to be GP's as well as medical students attached to the practice.
- We aim to provide the highest possible care according to the best medical standards.
- We believe that patients are in charge of their healthcare - we will help patients to make the right treatment decisions for them by sharing the treatment options in a way which they understand.
- We aim to always treat our patients with dignity and respect.
- We will provide the same standard of care irrespective of age, gender, disability or race.
- We take the views of patients into account when developing services.
What we expect from our patients
Above all else we do not accept violence or the threat of violence from patients - we try to provide a high standard of care and do not deserve to be threatened.
- Please attend your appointments, or cancel them if you do not need them.
- Please do not misuse urgent appointments or home visits because it causes other patients unnecessary distress.