Blaydon’s Moving Onwards and Upwards!
Our patients were invited to join our Virtual Patient Participation Forum. This was introduced in 2011 and our numbers are growing all the time.
Our patients who have already joined our forum are invited to help make sure:
- that patients have voice in improving the practice and the service provided to patients and carers
- share thoughts and ideas about developing easy to understand information for patients and carers
- contribute to the production and design of our bi-monthly newsletter
- help to decide how available funding should be used
- contribute suggestions to the Annual Action Plan for the practice
We email our patients twice a year and ask them to participate in filling out a questionnaire so that we are ensuring that we are improving our surgery all the time.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.