We believe that every patient, simply by being registered with the practice, is a member of our patient group. We hope you will all participate in trying to improve patient services and facilities.
On-line Patient Group
For those patients who have an email address, we have an on-line ‘virtual’ group for those patients who wish to give and receive information by email. We are asking patients to join this group and if you haven’t done so already, please join by clicking the button below. We are aiming to increase membership from a broad range of ages and locations, to share views that will help design and shape services.
The Patient Participation Group – TRMC Patient Focus Group
The PPG is a group of patients who meet regularly with the practice to:
· Give feedback to the practice regarding services from the patients point of view
· Act as a sounding board for new ideas
· Act as 'critical friends' to the medical centre
· Offer suggestions to improve services and facilities
· Help with surveys to obtain wider patient opinion
Read the formal PPG terms of reference here
PPG Terms of Reference
To join the TRMC Patient Focus Group or to contact the Surgry, please click on the Contact Us tab and complete the form - thank you