Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in having your say in the way services are delivered at your local GP surgery?
The Long Melford Practice (which includes the Lavenham surgery) are looking to develop their newly formed Patient Participation Group (PPG).
PPGs consist of patients who want to work in partnership with the practice to help give patients a say in the way services are delivered to best meet their needs, and the needs of the local community.
The Long Melford Practice PPG aims to support with:
- Giving the patients perspective of the practice
- Getting information about the practice out to the wider community
- Listening to the views of patients and their families who use the service to gain a better understanding of the patient experience.
- Helping to gather information which might contribute to influencing local commissioning decisions.
- Running volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs
We would like to invite you to contribute to our ongoing development and communication. Your involvement will enable us to obtain your valuable input, ideas, contribution, feedback and comments.
Thursday 20th September 2018
1.00pm at Lavenham
TO BE CONFIRMED
If anyone is interested in being involved, could you please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Tracey Bowser on 01787 378226 to confirm your interest. We are ideally looking for a demographic cross section of patients and anyone who is interested is encouraged to get in touch. Thank you.