This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Drug and Alcohol Problems


GPs are unable to prescribe for alcohol or drug withdrawal as there is a specialist service for this which patients can self-refer to. There is also support for any family member who is worried about someone they know.

You can access this by contacting Derbyshire Recover Partnership on this link or by calling 0845 308 4010 or 0124 620 6514.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website