This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Mental Health Concerns age 16+


You can refer yourself straight to the local specialist NHS mental health service if you are struggling with:

  • Stress
  • Anger management issues
  • Depression, low mood
  • Anxiety, excessive worry, panic attacks
  • Phobias  and Obsessive compulsive disorder
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder
  • Bereavement
  • Bulimia


Call or follow the link below to

There are also people you can call at any time, day or night, if you need someone to talk to

NHS Choices has lots of resources you can use on their website.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website