Teeth and Dental Problems
We are unable to treat dental problems at Littlewick Medical Centre. You should contact your dentist should you experience any tooth or dental problems.
There is an emergency dental service outside of normal dentist hours if you are experiencing any of
- severe dental pain
- facial swelling
- bleeding after having a tooth removed
- trauma affecting the teeth, mouth or jaw
This service is based at Coleman Dental Clinic in Derby and is accessed by calling 01332 888085. Only the person with the problem can call and once they have spoken to you they will be able to give appropriate advice and if needed offer an appointment.
Opening times are
- 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday
- 8am to 3pm Saturday and Sunday
- 8:30am to 11:30am Bank Holidays
Please be aware that NHS dental charges apply.