If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 21st Feb
Bradford on Avon & Melksham Health Partnership - Salaried GP Required
Salaried GP (up to 8 sessions – part time available) - permanent vacancy
21,500 patients, situated in beautiful Bradford on Avon & Melksham - a stone’s throw from Bath
We have been successful in previous recruitment rounds and are excited that another opportunity has arisen
for you to join our ‘outstanding’ CQC & award winning team.
Ideal for both experienced GPs and for those who are just starting out:
• Flexible supportive GP Training practice, with mentorship and appraisal guidance available
• Weekly practice meetings for education (CPD), communication & support
• Strong team ethos
• 100% QOF results
• Excellent support via Emergency Nurses, ECP, Paramedic & Practice Pharmacist
• Career progression opportunities
• Social prescribing model – including leg club, dementia café and a demonstrator site for integrated health and social care
• Dispensary & Clinical Research
• Competitive sessional rates
• Closing date will be: (4 weeks) But will close sooner if enough suitable applicants apply.
Phone and come and visit us anytime!
Michelle Coleman, Practice Manager – 01225 860031/866611
Added 6th Feb
The Lansdowne Surgery, Devizes - Salaried GP Required
Salaried GP (with the possibility of Partnership) 4-8 sessions per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our caring, friendly, cohesive and well organised team, based in purpose-built buildings in the pretty market town of Devizes.
Our forward-thinking team currently consists of:
• 3 Partners plus 1 Salaried GPs
• 2 Nurse Prescribers, 1 Triage nurse, 2 Practice Nurse, 2 HCAs and Phlebotomist
• Full administrative team
• Community Pharmacist
• Emergency Care Practitioner for Home Visiting
• Elderly Care Team including Care Coordinator
• Collaborative Working with Local Practices
• Development of shared primary care centre
• 7460 list size
• Teaching practice
• TPP SystemOne IT
CQC Rated “Good” in all areas.
We are excited by the prospect of a like-minded person joining our team and would welcome your
contact and encourage informal discussion and visits if interested.
For further information, please contact:
Dr Charles Cowen, Partner on 07519 646847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mrs Tina Gabb, Practice Manager on 07809 150068 or email@example.com
Added 23rd Jan
West View Surgery, Keynsham - Salaried GP Required
We are a friendly, forward thinking training practice in a pleasant market town set between Bristol and Bath (5 miles either way). West View Surgery has around 7,000 patients and we have two excellent purpose built premises in Keynsham.
Our three GP partners seek innovation in primary healthcare and are open to new ideas and ways of working. CQC rated the practice as good. We have full nursing and administrative support, employ a practice pharmacist who deals with the majority of medication queries and have the support of an “Early Home Visiting Service”.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated salaried GP to cover 4-7 sessions per week. We would value your support with teaching and are open to accommodating GPs with a special interest.
• Starting Spring 2018
• TPP SystmOne
• Session rate £8,500 - £9,000 Dependent upon experience.
• Medical defence costs fully funded
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to Rachael Eade, Practice Manager, West View Surgery, Keynsham BS31 1BX.
Informal enquiries welcome, please call Rachael on 0117 9376805
Added 18th Jan
The Porch Surgery, Corsham - GP Required
Would you like to work in a beautiful and historic area, 20 minutes from Bath and with easy transport links to London and the West?
We are seeking an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly team for 6 sessions per week, but are prepared to be flexible for the right candidate. We would also encourage applications from those interested in the Retainer Scheme.
• 11,400 patient GMS practice
• 6 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs
• Medical defence fees paid
• Minor-illness nurse support
• Full admin support
• Daily coffee meeting
• Good demographic patient mix
• Highly respected training practice with 3 GP trainers
• Active in-house CPD programme
• Approved for GP Retainer Posts
• Close links with Community Team
• Care coordinator for complex patients
• Potential for future partnership
Our surgery is located in Corsham, a beautiful town 10 miles east of Bath. There is a wide selection of excellent state and private schools in the area. Corsham has its own thriving local community, nestled in beautiful countryside as well as benefitting from all that Bath has to offer including access to the world-class sports facilities at Bath University.
For an informal discussion, further details, or to arrange a visit, please contact James Bury, Practice Manager
Please send applications (CV and covering letter) to:
James Bury, Practice Manager, The Porch Surgery, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 9DL
Telephone (direct): 01249 717029.
Closing Date: 28/2/18