If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 28th August
Salaried GP Required - Pulteney Practice
Pulteney Practice are looking to recruit a salaried GP to join their team.
Please click here to view the job description and click here for the person specification.
Applicants can email their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is anticipated to be 31st August.
Added 13th August
Salaried GP Required - Spa Medical Centre
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and patient centred Doctor to work four to six sessions per week in a friendly, innovative and progressive GMS practice, caring for 12,000 patients.
*Would also consider the GP retainer scheme*.
- Six Partners, three salaried GP’s, a stable GP team with excellent retention
- CQC rated “good” with outstanding features
- Training practice, interest in education encouraged and opportunity for training
- High achieving QOF practice
- Surgical Services commissioned by Wiltshire CCG, potential opportunities to develop surgical interests
- Hosted site for Community Dermatology Service
- Opportunity for women’s health interests
- Clinically supported by a dynamic Nursing team, Chronic Disease Management, Nurse Prescribing, Nurse Triage
Integrated Community Team, Older Person’s Nursing team managing a growing patient caseload
- SystmOne and paperlight practice
- Purpose built leased Medical Centre
- Flexible working hours
- On site pharmacy fully integrated with SystmOne
Practice information pack available on request. For an informal discussion please contact Gaynor Cole, Practice Manager on 01225 898010.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV with a covering letter to Mrs Gaynor Cole, Spa Medical Centre, Melksham, SN12 6UN, or e-mail email@example.com Informal visits welcome!