Publications for Dr Sahota include:
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Resting Metabolic Rate in Homozygous Sickle Cell Disease. A Singhal, P Davies, A Sahota et al. American J Clin. Nutrition 1993;57:32–34
- Papulonecrotic tuberculide – a forgotten cutaneous manifestation of tuberculosis. E Tay, J Chinegwundoh, A Sahota et al. Hospital Medicine 1999;60(6):450–2
- Subcutaneous fat necrosis of the newborn associated with prolonged silent hypercalcaemia. A Sahota, D Paige. BJD Suppl 1999 141(55): 41
- Fluorescence Photodiagnostics and Photobleaching Studies of Cancerous Lesions Using Ratio Imaging and Spectroscopic Techniques. M Scott, C Hopper, A Sahota et al. Lasers Med Sci 2000;15:63–72
- Severe vertigo requiring hospitalization whilst taking low–dose oral methotrexate for psoriasis. V Swale, A Sahota. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2005 May;30(3):295–6.
- Joint hypermobility and skin elasticity: the hereditary disorders of connective tissue. Hakim AJ, Sahota A. Clin Dermatol. 2006 Nov–Dec;24(6):521–33.
- A unique presentation of immuno–osseous dysplasia. Hubbard V, Sahota A, Callahan B, Carr S, Paige D. Pediatr Dermatol. 2006 Jul–Aug;23(4):373–7.
- Vulval intraepithelial neoplasia and periungual Bowen's disease concordant for mucosal (HPV–34) and epidermodysplasia verruciformis (HPV–21) human papillomavirus types. A. L. Ekeowa–Anderson, C. A. Harwood, C. M. Perrett, A. Sahota et al. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2007;32 (3):304–307.
- Seasonal cutaneous sarcoidosis: a photo–induced variant. Wong S, Pearce C, Markiewicz D, Sahota A. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2011 Jun;27(3):156–8.
- Myths and Realities: Topical Steroids. A Sahota, M Rustin. Prescriber; June 2000
- Self assessment MCQs in dermatology. A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. 2006 vol 2(3):58
- Herpes virus infections. R Healy, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 3(2):32–4
- The management of pruritus in the elderly. R Healy, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 3(4):40–42
- Photodamage in the elderly. D Rahman, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 4(1):30–34
- Diagnosing the acutely red leg. J Kirsch, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 4(2):26–28
- Non–acne uses of oral isotretinoin. N Talsania, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 4(4):36–8
- Dermatological emergencies. A Lee, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 5(1):12–15
- Diagnosis & management of BCC. F Ogilvie, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 5(3):29–30
- Common benign skin conditions in the elderly. N Hossain, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology. Vol 5(3):37–8
- Common benign epidermal skin conditions in the elderly. A Sahota MIMS Dermatology. Vol 6(1):20–22
- Benign dermal skin conditions in the elderly. V Hogarth, A Sahota MIMS Dermatology. Vol 6(3):29–35
- Skin conditions in the elderly. S Mansukhani, A Sahota MIMS Dermatology. Vol 6(4):48–49
- Pruritus in the Elderly. S Khan, R Healy, A Sahota. MIMS Dermatology, Vol 8(4):29-32
- Clinical review of managing psoriasis in primary care. S Tettey, A Sahota. GP. May 2012
Contribution to 'The heritable disorders of connective tissue' in Hypermobility, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain. Eds Hakim, Keer & Grahame 2010
- GP Masterclass – lectures on skin cancer Nov 2005, Nov 2006, March 2008, November 2009
- Keep it in the Practice & lectures on common dermatological conditions Feb 2005/6/7/8, Jan 2009/10/11
- Leo symposium Birmingham – Surgical Pearls Sep 2009
- MIMS symposium London Nov 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- BASHH 1st Annual National Genital Dermatology Course – surgical techniques. Nov2011
- BAD/St Johns Institute Annual Consultant Course – AK the ticking time bomb. Nov 2011
National/International Poster presentations
- Case of Segmental Neurofibromatosis – American Academy of Dermatology (San Francisco) 2006
- Case of White Hair Becoming Pigmented – American Academy of Dermatology (Washington) 2007
- Audit of Phototherapy at Whipps Cross Hospital – European Academy of Dermatovenereology (Vienna) 2007
- Are NICE skin cancer guidelines being followed in primary care? A review of current practice in an inner city setting. British Association Dermatologists meeting 2008 Healy, D. Rahman, K. Gibbon, A. Sahota and A.P. Bewley.
- Seasonal cutaneous sarcoidosis. S Wong & A Sahota. World Congress of Dermatology. South Korea 2011