Consultations and Briefings
CLMC regularly receive information about local and national consultations which are pertinent to practices and would benefit from the input of local practices. Likewise, we receive a number of briefings of which you may wish to be aware but are predominantly for information only.
We will try to include as many of the consultations and briefings as possible on this page, which will be regularly refreshed, to enable you to keep up to date on briefings and provide direct input to consultations. We encourage you to directly respond on the consultations using the links/contact details provided but if you prefer an LMC response, please contact the LMC office with the specific information/comments you have and clearly indicate the consultations to which it pertains so we can submit a coordinated response from the area.
- NHS Clinical Commissioners (NHSCC) and NHS England have launched a public consultation on reducing prescribing of over-the-counter medicines for 33 minor, short-term health concerns. Several engagements events have been organised to provide more information on the consultation and process.
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment consultation - Redcar and Cleveland Health HWB - Redcar and Cleveland HWB is required to consult with a statutory list of stakeholders on this document and to report on the comments received. The draft of the PNA and consultation response survey is available to view at http://www.redcar-cleveland.gov.uk/haveyoursay Please submit any comments by the closing date of Monday 26th February 2018
- Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment consultation - Middlesbrough HWB - Middlesbrough HWB is required to consult with a statutory list of stakeholders on this document and to report on the comments received. The draft of the PNA and consultation response survey is available to view at: http://consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal/cosultation_on_draft_pharmaceutical_needs_assessment Please submit any comments by the closing date of: Tuesday 6th March 2018
- HEE Genomics Survey - Please take this short survey to help understand how and where you access your information about genomics medicine.
- Stakeholder letter - New CCG Leadership arrangments
- Resolution Health Centre Stakeholder Letter
- PNA 60 day Consultation to Stakeholders final
- Department of Health launch consultation on regulation of MAPS including PAs