Membership is open to those working either full or part-time in medical and dental education be it alone or in a multidisciplinary setting. In addition, affiliated professionals i.e NACT/NAMPS are also welcome to join.
Membership to the National Association of Medical Education Management entitles you to the following benefits. Membership is transferable to any successor at any time during the paid year:
- Subsided fees for Annual Conference.
- Incentive Scheme.
- Subsised fees for study days.
- Access to Training Programme (Postgraduate Certificate) including bursaries for the training programme.
- An opportunity to have a national voice with affiliated organisations such as GMC/HEE.
- Access to the membership section of the website.
- An invaluable network of information, knowledge and examples of best practice.
- Up to the minute news in Medical and Dental Education.
- An invitation to the Association’s regular meetings.
- Opportunity for election as a regional representative on NAMEM council.
How much does membership cost?
The annual subscription fee is currently £85 per annum. Additonal Trust members will receive 10% discount on their fee. This fee is determined annually at conference at the Annual General Meeting and is due on April 1st each year.
If you wish to become a member please contact Lesley Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org