Shingle and Flu Vaccinations
All patients in one of the following clinical risk groups;
- chronic heart disease,
- a chronic respiratory disease,
- chronic kidney disease,
- chronic liver disease,
- chronic neurological disease,
- asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen.
- patients over the age of 65
- pregnant patients.
- people in long stay residential homes or care homes
- ALL Children aged 2,3 and 4 (even those NOT in a clinical risk group.) These children will be offered the vaccine that is given nasally.
Please make an appointment at the Practice to have your vaccine if you or your child falls into one of the above categories.
Please ring the Practice and make an appointment for your shingles vaccine if your date of birth falls between:
02/09/1943 - 01/09/1944
02/09/1935 - 01/09/1936
02/09/1934 - 01/09/1935
We are giving the pneumonia vaccine at the time as the flu; please ask when you attend for your flu to check if you are eligible for the pneumonia too.
Download a flyer below for further information
Flu Vaccination for Children