- Blood Pressure Monitoring (Health Care Assistants)
- Travel Advice (Practice Nursing Team)
- Asthma (Practice Nursing Team)
- Heart Disease (Practice Nursing Team)
- Diabetes (Practice Nursing Team)
- Respiratory (Practice Nursing Team)
- High Blood Pressure (Practice Nursing Team)
- Smears (Practice Nursing Team)
- Family Planning and Contraception Advice (Doctors and Practice Nurses)
- Child Health Surveillance (Health Visitors & Doctors)
- Childhood Vaccination (Health Visitors)
- Ante-natal Clinics (Community Midwives & Doctors)
- Smoking Cessation (Doctors & Practice Nurses)
- Secondary Coronary Prevention (Practice Nurses)
To make an appointment for any of the above please call reception on 01436 673366. If you are looking to book your first antenatal appointment please call 0141 232 4005.
It is recommended that all patients over 65 years or those with chronic heart or lung disease or diabetes have an annual flu vaccination each autumn.
Patients are now able to access physio through the Musculoskeletal Advice Line. They can be contacted on 0800 917 9390. In some cases a referral from the GP may still be required, please contact us if this is the case.
Several of our GPs perform minor surgery at the medical centre. We advise patients to come in to be assessed first and if appropriate we will then book you in for your procedure. Minor surgical procedures usually take around 20-30minutes depending on what is being done. Rest assured, we fully explain anything that we do and allow you to ask any questions that arise.