When we are closed – out of hours support
When our practice is closed you can still get support. You can get expert medical advice and useful information by calling NHS 111 or through 111 online.
The NHS 111 service is available 24 hours a day and can provide patient information, issue prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice, book a GP appointment, and, if necessary, refer people to emergency services.
Please help us by cancelling your appointment if you are unable to attend for any reason.
Last Month we had more than 220 patients who did not attend (DNAs) their appointments.
If you cannot attend your appointment please contact the surgery in advance to cancel or rebook.
The effect of patients not attending their appointment is:
1. An increase in the waiting time for appointments
2. Frustration for both staff and patients ...
3. A waste of resources
4. Does not allow efficient running of clinics
1. If a patient fails to attend a pre-booked appointment on one occasion, an informal warning letter will be sent to the patent.
2. If the patient fails to attend another appointment within a 12 month period, a formal warning letter will
be sent reminding them that should they miss another appointment they risk being removed from the
3. If the patient fails to attend 3 appointments within a 12 months period, the practice will make a decision as to whether the patient is removed from the list.
Important Notice About Travel Vaccination.
Please go to the nearest travel clinic for your travel vaccinations, As we have none in stock until Further Notice
GP Patient Survey