Please help us by cancelling your appointment if you are unable to attend for any reason.
Last Month we had more than 100 patients who did not attend (DNAs) their appointments.
If you cannot attend your appointment please contact the surgery in advance to cancel or rebook.
The effect of patients not attending their appointment is:
1. An increase in the waiting time for appointments
2. Frustration for both staff and patients ...
3. A waste of resources
4. Does not allow efficient running of clinics
1. If a patient fails to attend a pre-booked appointment on one occasion, an informal warning letter will be sent to the patent.
2. If the patient fails to attend another appointment within a 12 month period, a formal warning letter will
be sent reminding them that should they miss another appointment they risk being removed from the
3. If the patient fails to attend 3 appointments within a 12 months period, the practice will make a decision as to whether the patient is removed from the list.
Dr Furlong is now on maternity leave
Dr Furlong is now on maternity leave, returning to work in November 2018. Dr G. Mathe is covering her whilst she is on maternity leave.
Important Notice About Travel Vaccination.
Please go to the nearest travel clinic for your travel vaccinations, As we have none in stock until Further Notice
GP Patient Survey