New Patient Registration
We are not currently accepting new patient registrations, this has been agreed with NHS England and will be reviewed again in December. We are happy to keep all applications we receive on hold until there is a change in circumstances however due to the high volume of applications we receive this may take some time and it would be advisable to try registering with another practice.
How to Register
Patients wishing to register with our practice may approach our receptionists who will guide them through the process of registration.
Criteria for acceptances are:
- Children of existing patients
- First degree family members of existing patients (depending on where they live).
- Patients moving into the town from outside of the area (depending on where they live.
- Patients will be asked where they live. If not in the ‘practice boundary’ then patients will be asked to register with practice near to where they live.
- Patients wanting to move from another practice are encouraged to stay with their practice.
If patients fit the above criteria then they will be asked to complete an application form. Application forms are available from reception or download one here. Application forms should be returned in person, with photo ID to reception. If patients do not have photo ID, two forms of non-photo ID should be presented to reception, one of which should state the patient’s current address.
All applications will be reviewed at the practice meeting when a decision will be made. This will usually take place within 21 days of application. Please leave 21 days before contacting the practice. All applications will be notified of a decision. Successful applicants will be requested to make an appointment with the Practice Health Care Assistant for a health check.
For details of other practices in your area contact the North East Lincolnshire Patient Services Department on 0300 3000 500.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services