You can see the doctors or nurses for appointments:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 09:00 – 11:30 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 06:40 - 11:30 and 16:00 - 19:40 (Read more HERE)
To make an appointment
- You can phone the reception any time between 08:00 and 18:30.
- Appointments can also be made in person.
- Online (read more HERE)
- The phone lines are busy around 8:00 and for non-urgent queries please ring later.
- We always retain some appointments each day.
- Other clinics take place throughout the day.
If you become unwell and need to see a doctor urgently:
- You can phone the surgery on 020 7740 4737 to speak to a doctor.
- We will not be able to guarantee that you see your usual doctor but we will try to ensure you see one of the doctors or our nurse team (if appropriate) that day.
- You can also come in person and arrange an appointment.
- You may be able to see one of our doctors or be slotted in during the surgery but you need to be aware that you may need to wait till the end of surgery to be seen.
Please note that although the surgery remains open all day out doctors and nurses are not in the building throughout the whole day.
The surgery may close for staff training on some Thursday afternoons between 13:00 and 16:00.
If you wish to access on line bookings please speak to Michael as you will need a password and instructions on how to book online on 020 7740 4737.
Text Reminder service
We operate a text messaging service to help remind patients of their appointments and also for specialist and urgent clinics so it is really important that we have your current Mobile telephone number.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.