BOOKING APPOINTMENTS ONLINE
If you are registered to book online, please use the link above to make your booking.
If you wish to register to book appointments online, please come into the surgery and ask at reception. On confirmation of identity (please bring your driving license or other photo ID with you) they will register you and give you a username and password.
During periods of high demand for a “same day appointment” you may get a call back from the nurse who will assess your condition and make you an appropriate appointment.
- An appointment system will operate for patients to see the doctors or any professionals in the surgery.
- Please ring between 8.00 and 9.30 am or 1.00 and 1.30 pm to make an appointment, stating the nature of your call/symptoms so that the receptionist/ nurse may make an appropriate appointment for you.
- Friday, Monday and Tuesday will normally be for urgent appointments.
- Routine and non – urgent matters may be booked into the rest of the week.
- You may choose to see any of the four doctors depending on their availability. However, you may not always see the GP of your choice the same day.
- When making the appointment please inform the receptionist which is your named Doctor so that we can access the correct records.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, we would be grateful if you could inform us as soon as possible.
PATIENTS PREFERENCE OF PRACTITIONER
You have a right to express a preference to receive services from a particular practitioner. If you do express a preference, you will be given an appointment in their next available clinic. This may not be possible in the case of an urgent appointment request.
A Doctor or Practitioner can be contacted at any time during surgery hours. They will speak to you if they are not busy with a patient, otherwise they will ring back. It is very helpful to let the receptionist know who or what your call is concerning in case they are able to assist or so that they can have the relevant records available when you speak to the doctor.