Our online service is called Patient Access which you can use to order repeat medication, book appointments and view test results. Patient Access is hosted and managed by EMIS who are the providers of our clinical systems at the surgery.
Patient Access is the gateway through which you will be able to access a range of on-line services. In the future this will also include booking appointments and even viewing part of your medical record. Find out more about Patient Access here.
If you have already signed up for this service login below.
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO PATIENT ACCESS
Not yet signed up for Patient Access? Read the information below:
First time use of Patient Access online services
- Patient Access is a secure system and requires you to register using a unique and confidential PIN number. To obtain your registration letter go to the Reception Desk with some formal ID that includes a photo of you such as your passport .
- Click on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Registerand follow the log-on instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account.
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery.
- You can then register and use the online services.
Patient Access is available as a mobile app in IOS and Android versions.