GP Partner or Salaried GP
Full or Part-time considered
Do you want to be part of a resilient, innovative and forward thinking practice? We work hard to make General Practice enjoyable, sustainable and to develop career aspirations. As an enthusiastic practice, we are seeking a Partner or Salaried GP to become an active member of the team.
We are a well-run, high achieving practice in a pleasant part of North Wales within easy access to Snowdonia National Park and good road and rail links to Cheshire and the Wirral.
- List size - 16,200 patients
- 4 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
- No Out of Hours
- Training practice (GP registrars, FY2, medical students and nurses)
- Actively involved in Primary Care research - one of the top recruiters in Wales.
Supported by a large team of highly qualified clinicians:
- Paediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Paramedic Practitioner
- Practice Nurses
- Health Care Assistants
- Attached staff (Audiologist, Advanced Physiotherapist, Family Well Being Practitioner, Mind, Phlebotomist, District Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors)
We also have a large administration team that provide excellent support.
We are open to options whether full or part-time; partner or salaried, and willing to wait for the right applicant.
Informal visits and enquiries welcome. Please contact Karen Shaw email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01745 333652