Urgent sickness which cannot wait until your doctor’s surgery is open Ring 77761111
What will happen when I ring?
Your details will be taken by a member of staff. A nurse or doctor will ring you back. Depending on your conditions you may be given advice on the phone or you will be asked to go to your nearest ‘out of hours centre’, or a home visit may be organized.
‘Out of Hours’ Centres
- Derry OoH Centre - Great James Street
- Limavady OoH Centre - Scoggy Road
- Strabane OoH Centre - Main Street
- Omagh OoH Centre - Tyrone County Hospital
- Enniskillen OoH Centre - Erne Hospital
You will need to go to the Accident and Emergency unit if you have had a serious accident. If your condition is life threatening please phone 999.