We have the following vacancies at Twyford Surgery:
Book keeper/Finance assistant
Twyford Surgery, Winchester is looking to recruit a book keeper/finance assistant. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Preparing invoices
- Collection of Bad debts
- Bank reconciliation
- Monitor receipts in bank account
- Supplier invoices – log and monitor
- Prepare for payment of supplier invoices
- Banking tasks
- Cash tin reconciliation
- Petty cash monitor and reconcile
- Non-NHS work-administration of insurance claims, medical reports, etc.
- Booking keeping, credit control or accounting up to trial balance
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software desirable
- AAT or other accounting qualification desirable
Hours: 8.30-4.00 Monday – Thursday 28 hours
Salary: Competitive-dependant on experience
Closing date: 28th June 2019
Twyford Surgery , Winchester is looking for an organised and motivated individual to join our team as a prescription clerk and receptionist.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of delivering a new and exciting project, whilst the main aspect of the job will be processing repeat prescriptions, reception duties will also be required.
You must have good customer service, demonstrate excellent communications skills and able to deal with pressured situations.
Previous NHS or Pharmacy experience and medical terminology would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Able to problem solve
- Confident telephone manner
- Works well under pressure
- Good IT skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication
15 hours per week. 10am-1pm
Salary dependant on experience
Please ask reception for an application form for either role