Online Doctors' Appointments and Online Repeat Medication
You are now able to book and cancel your appointment with the doctor and order repeat medication online, using the surgery EMIS medical system.
A. Obtaining Your Registration Information
You must first have access to your personal registration information. These details are held on computer at the surgery.
To obtain your registration information:
- Come in person with photo-ID.
- Send us a written request for your Patient Access registration details, enclosing a SAE.
In future online access will extend to your medical notes, so it’s really important to make sure you protect this registration information.
B. First Time Use Of Patient Access Online
- Visit Patient Access by clicking here and follow the log-on instructions - you will be asked to create an account
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery (as detailed above)
- You can then register & use our online services
C. Advice on Appointment Booking
- Most appointments are for 10 minutes
- You are unable to book double appointments for a single patient using the online service
- You cannot book more than 1 doctor's appointment at a time using the online system
- Some procedures require specifically trained doctors, longer appointments, provision of medical equipment e.g. coil & contraceptive implants; minor surgical procedures. In these cases, please make an appointment by telephoning the receptionists on 01772 253554.
Updating Address & Contact Details
Login as above to make changes to your registered address and your contact numbers.
Accessing your medical records online