Have you registered for our online facility PATIENT ACCESS?
Patient Access is a free service to practices and patients provided by EMIS that allows you online access to:
- Check, book and cancel appointments.
- Check your medication and order repeat medication.
- Update your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
- More online appointment booking facilities have recently been added. As well as Doctor appointments you can now book your phlebotomy and Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant appointments online. You can book for certain nurse led clinics (for example diabetic and respiratory).
- Access to view information from your medical record is available including : Allergies, Immunisations and further information related to any Medication you are being prescribed. We believe this will only be of benefit to you, but if you would like to opt-out from having this information visible, please contact the surgery where we will update your Patient Access preferences accordingly**
You can register for Patient Access online, without visiting the practice. This process will check to see if your practice uses Patient Access and create a basic account that allows you to book an appointment.
To upgrade your account and get access to the complete features that we offer you will need to visit the practice in person and providing photographic evidence of your identity i.e. photocard driving license / valid passport.
You can also register by visiting the practice in person and requesting a registration sheet which will enable you to set up a full account. This needs to be requested when you visit the practice and will require the same identification.