Welcome to Holyport Surgery, part of the Claremont and Holyport Practice
We are a seven-partner practice and our aim is to offer a caring, efficient and patient-focused service, supported by the appropriate use of technology. We place particular emphasis on clinical excellence, patient access, team working and providing a quality service for patients. Clinical and admin staff work at both Claremont Surgery and Holyport Surgery to support patients.
We are an approved Training Practice and participate in the advanced training of fully qualified doctors in their chosen specialty of General Practice.
We work in co-operation with our patients and welcome your suggestions at all times. If you experience any problems, our practice team will be happy to assist you.
If you would like to visit the website of Claremont Surgery please click on the link below:
In order to provide you with the very best care, all of our doctors, nurses and staff need to keep their knowledge and skills up to date. All surgeries in Windsor Ascot and Maidenhead (WAM) have regular training sessions throughout the year and all Practices are closed during these times.
The forthcoming training days for Spring/Summer 2017 are as follows:
- Thursday 27th April - the Practice closes at 12.30pm and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday, 23rd May 2017 - the Practice closes at 12.30pm and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Thursday 22nd June 2017 - the Practice closes at 12.30pm and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Thursday 20th July 2017 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
- Tuesday 26th September 2017 - the Practice closes at 12.30 and re-opens at 8.00am the next day
At all times when the Practice is closed emergency advice and assistance is available by calling 111.
(Site updated 21/04/2017)