Welcome to Twyford and Colden Common Surgeries
The doctors and staff at the Surgeries in Twyford and Colden Common are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
All patients, including children, are allocated a named, accountable GP who is responsible for their overall care at the practice. This is referred to as your 'Usual GP'. You should be informed of your Usual GP when you register but you can also check who this is with any member of staff at any time. We encourage you to see your Usual GP where possible, particularly for on-going problems, so we can provide you with better continuity of care. If he/she is fully booked, you can ask for an appointment with another Doctor or a Practice Nurse. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to change Usual GP.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find some useful links to local services in the Directory of Services compiled by Mid Hampshire Healthcare. Click on the image below to access the website.
PLEASE NOTE: You may be unable to order certain medications online at the moment; this is due to a recent software upgrade and we expect this to be a temporary situation. To order, you will need to visit the Pharmacy. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
PATIENT ACCESS allows you to:
- Book and Cancel GP appointments and some Flu clinics
- Order and track your repeat prescriptions
- Access your medical records
Children will need a separate account from their parents. Click on the link above to register.
New Messaging Service for our Patients:
- It is free and makes responding to messages extremely quick and easy
- Get your health information direct (including results and reviews)
- Instant notifications let you know when a new message is received
- Saves you time and saves your practice money
- Messages are sent securely and you can PIN protect access to MJog Messenger
(Site updated 25/07/2017)