INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS – 2016/17
Flu vaccination provides the best protection against an unpredictable virus which infects many people and can cause serious illness and death each year.
Please phone 01962 852211 to book an appointment for your flu vaccination.
The vaccination is free and recommended yearly for those most at risk of flu.
- children aged 2 to 7 years old*
- pregnant women
- anyone living with a long term medical condition
- everyone aged 65 and over
- people with caring responsibilities
If there is someone you rely on to care for you, please ask them to contact their own GP Practice to ask for their free flu vaccination.
* Pre-school children aged 2 – 4 years will be vaccinated at their general practice and most school children aged 5 – 7 years will be vaccinated at their school.