GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
This service is currently available to all patients aged 16+
Please remember each patient needs a unique email address, i.e. no two patients can use the same email address to access the system
Go to https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/ and click on Register. The following is a simple guide to help you through the process.
- Click No to say you do not have a letter from the practice.
- Type BN27 1BH in the post code box and press Enter
- Choose Hailsham Medical Group
- Enter your personal details and choose a password (don’t forget to make a note of this), click next
- Enter your security questions and click next (again, don’t forget to make a note of these), click next
You should now have completed the registration process. You must make a note of your User ID, as you will need this and your password to log in each time.
We will then get a message that you have requested registration. If you were a previous user of our services, you must contact us by telephone to verify your contact details so we can complete the process in order that you can access all available services. If you have not previously used our online services you will need to bring in photo ID and proof of address into the surgery within 10 working days of registering to complete the process.
If you have changed your email or mobile telephone number recently, it would be very helpful if you would email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Online Services in the subject line and provide us with the following:
Date of Birth:
Mobile telephone number:
Home telephone number:
Please do not telephone the surgery if you forget your User ID or Password but use link provided below the password box on the Patient Access web site.