Following feedback from patients we have introduced an e-mail address for you to make non-clinical contact with the surgery, our e-mail address is: TheNeamanPractice@nhs.net
This e-mail address is monitored every day. Please allow 48 hours for any response required.
You are welcome to use email to:
- Make a general enquiry about the Practice or the services we provide
- Pass a message to one of our doctors or nurses(so long as this does not require a response)
- Provide feedback about our services or your experience at the surgery
- Make a formal complaint
But you should NOT use this e-mail address to:
- Make or cancel an appointment - (please use our online service for this-see our website for detail)
- Request a repeat prescription – (this can also be done via our website)
- Ask for medical advice - (you should make an appointment for this)
- Request a sick certificate – (you should make an appointment for this)
- Send personal medical information - (such as test results)
We hope this service will benefit our patients, and we would be happy to receive any feedback regarding this.