Walnut Tree PracticeMay Lane SurgeryDursleyGloucestershire, GL11 4JNTel: 01453 540555
All clinics are by appointment. Please ask the receptionist. Ante-Natal
Midwife Tuesdays 13:30 – 16:15.
Asthma, Diabetes and Heart Disease
Nurses Please ask for an appointment.
Dr Opher Thursday afternoon 13:30 – 16:15
Family Planning - Contraception
Services are provided during normal surgeries. This includes the fitting of IUCDs (coils). Strict confidentiality is maintained for all patients.
Nurses - Monday AM.
Health visitors - Tuesday mornings at Sandpits Clinic. Telephone Dursley 562050.
Young People Friendly Service
The practice is a member of the Young People Friendly Service.
You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious belief, age, personal attributes or the nature of your problem. We provide a confidential service to all our patients including the under 16s.
There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
Instructions for patients requiring holiday vaccinations
· Download and complete the Travel Risk Assessment form
· *Email the completed form to: email@example.com
· This form will be picked up by the travel clinic nurse who will call you between the following times : Monday 3pm – 7pm or Thursday 2.30pm – 6.30pm to make you an appointment to have your jabs
· Appointments at the travel clinic will be on Mondays between 3pm & 7pm and Thursdays between 2.30pm & 6.30pm
· The travel clinics will be held at Marybrook Medical Centre in Berkeley GL13 9BL
· When the travel nurse phones you, she will advise you as to what the cost of your jabs will be – this needs to be paid BEFORE your appointment, this can be paid by card online or by BACS transfer, the travel nurse will have further information regarding this when she calls you.
· At your appointment the travel nurse will have access to your computerised medical record, the vaccinations you receive will be entered on to your record and will be available to the Nurses & GPs at the practice should this information be required in the future.
· Please be assured that during this process your medical record will be secure and confidential.
· If you have any queries the travel clinic nurse will be happy to answer them for you and can be contacted via the email address above.
· We hope that you will find the new Travel Vaccination service convenient and easy to use, but if you do encounter any problems please phone or email the practice to let us know and we will do our best to help you.
· If you DO NOT have access to a computer or email, please pop in to the surgery & collect a Travel Risk Assessment form from reception. Once completed please hand the form to the receptionist who will email it to the travel clinic on your behalf.
Click here to download the Travel Form
Click here to download the Travel Clinic Charges
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
All urine samples must be accompanied by a form, available from reception.
Patients should be aware that the practice has introduced a new service and may send text messages to your mobile phone confirming booked appointments and/or test results – so patients need to ensure the practice is kept up to date with your mobile phone numbers should they change.
Enter all or part of your postcode in the box below and click one of the buttons
to find those services that are local to you.
Copyright 2006 - 2017 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's