Clinics & Services
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
Available to men aged 65+, please see posters in practice or visit http://www.aaa.screening.nhs.uk/ for more information.
Citizens Advice Bureau
The CAB advisor is available in the surgery every Monday afternoon from 2.30pm until 4.45pm. If you would like an appointment please speak to a receptionist.
Advice from CAB Outreach worker
- Ear Syringing (housebound patients only)
Ear Wax Removal
Ear Wax Leaflet
The Midwifery Clinic is now based at Queen's Park Leisure Centre. Tel: 01246 206161.
This service is available every Thursday Morning for Diabetic Foot Checks.
- Asthma Clinic
- Aural Toilet – specialist ear cleaning
- Cervical Smear Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Family Planning Advice - our doctors and nurses provide a full range of family planning services which includes the fitting of coils and implants.
- Flu Vaccination
- Heart Clinic
- Lifestyle Advice – smoking, drinking and diet
- Menopause Advice
- Travel Vaccinations - more information is available on the above tab.
Physiotherapists from Chesterfield Royal hospital are available in surgery for musculoskeletal or pelvic health appointments through self-referral. Further details available at reception.