Clinics & Services
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
Available to men aged 65+, please see posters in practice or visit http://www.aaa.screening.nhs.uk/ for more information.
Carer Friendly Practice
The Carers Pledge
- We will maintain a Carers register within our practice.
- We will ensure there is a good quality and accessible information available for carers.
- We will invite carers for the annual flu vaccination.
- Our Carer Champions will improve the way that carers are identified, supported and signposted.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Advice from CAB Outreach worker
- Ear Syringing (housebound patients only)
The Midwifery Clinic is now based at Queen's Park Leisure Centre. Tel: 01246 206161.
This service is available every Thursday Morning for Diabetic Foot Checks.
- Asthma Clinic
- Aural Toilet – specialist ear cleaning
- Cervical Smear Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Family Planning Advice - our doctors and nurses provide a full range of family planning services which includes the fitting of coils and implants.
- Flu Vaccination
- Heart Clinic
- Lifestyle Advice – smoking, drinking and diet
- Menopause Advice
- Travel Vaccinations - more information is available on the above tab.